Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Best Bitcoin Mining USB Designed to Date!

Icefury Nanofury USB Bitcoin Miner 2.6GHS Giga Hashes per second Powered by Bitfury 5GHs ASIC Application Specific Integrated Circuit

Before starting building a USB based hardware system for mining bitcoin, most people are asking:

What is the best bitcoin mining USB desingned until now?

Well... friends,until now, in 2014, it seems to be Icefury Nanofury USB Bitcoin Miner 2.6GHS Giga Hashes per second Powered by Bitfury 5GHs ASIC Application Specific Integrated Circuit.

It's not expensive and for 2.5 Watts of power you gain up to 2.6Ghs...

2 comments:


  1. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named procrackhere.com
    Awesome Miner rack

    ReplyDelete